Thursday 13 March 2008

Wolfs journey and the seeds of Ghostplants




For reasons that are bound to the open web of destinys many pathways and crossroads, I have started a journey, a life odyssey, towards goals to me unknown.

It all started as I moved from the city core, to a far away little village.

This I did to live a life with the one I loved.
As faith took us on a ride, She did not have love in her heart, not at all.
There lived only betrayal of what once was our love, my love and my good will.

So now I live in the village, Or to be more specific, even outside that villlage, where the concrete road turns to a small curvy mud road, nearby the castle and the deers.
Out here, far away from the city I loved, far from the one and the ones I love, I live the life I always wanted to live.

Strange enough.

Life is everchanging.

Don´t look back.



No comments: