Friday 7 March 2008

Spirit travel and the old hen house






















I love to travel while not moving.

My mind stretches out, becomes an entity of its own, finds it´s own path.
It´s the journey of the shaman.

I truly do not know how I do it.
Why I can reach out and travel this way I do not understand either.
Still..I love the sensation, the rush,when I reach out and my spirit starts to wander off.

I seldom reach that stage, but it happens every now and then.
Last time it was not in a state of meditation but in a state where my body and mind where worn out of exhaustion and grief.

It was so intense that my mind and body got separated.
I stod in the rain, outside my house, after hours of work, carrying heavy wooden logs.
I was about go down on my knees due to exhaustion.
Then suddenly my chest opened up in a flash of white light, and my spirit ran towards the skies.
It was like a pillar of clear blue white light that stood out of my body in a straight line towards the heavens.

I could see myself, standing on my knees with my arms spread out, as if embracing the universe itself.

And I heard a voice speaking.
Once again I received one more piece of the great pussle.

-------------------------------------------------------

Soon I will start rebuilding the old hen house.
It will become my mediation chamber, my house of spirit travel.

Hen house of traveling spirits.

No comments: