Sunday 16 March 2008

Hello and Goodbye













Sunsets.

Why do I never grow borred of sunsets?

Maybe it is becuase they remind us, me, of life itself.
It is as if the sun, in it´s last minutes before decending beyond the horizon, gives out burts of magic and ligth the same way a human marked by death sometimes do.

Knowing that this is the last moment of life, often makes us enjoy it so much more.
Suddenly the things that we once found important loses its importance, and everything from the small details to the big picture twists and turns, and we start loving the things that are of real importance.

Maybe that is why I still get a tear in my eye at every sunset I find myself looking into.

I am a romantic fool.

------------------

"The story Of life is quicker
Than the wink of an eye
The story of love
Is hello and goodbye
Until we meet again"

/ James Marshall Hendrix

( he´s last poem and writen words acording to the legend, just hours before death )

No comments: